Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 2 Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies daw mga ateh, hay wala ako masyadong maisip...

I'll try, here are the list:

1. Titanic - I remembered, I was in High School when I watched this movie with my classmate. At grabe 3 hours yung movie-ng toh di vah?!! 
photo source
 2. Armageddon - for me kasi ganda story nito kakaiyak and nakaka-touch di vah?!!

photo source
3. The Day After Tomorrow - I remembered, I watched this movie with some of my former colleagues. Ganda ng effects di vah??!! yung floods bonggels yung pag kakagawa, computer effects ata gamit non eh... (not sure).
photo source

4. Ghost - this is an old movie, napanood ko ata ito sa HBO. A love story and i loved it. 
photo source
 5. Pusong Mamon - I just recently watched this movie at PBO. Nawindang ang lola nyo may movie palang ganto sila Lora, Eric and Albert. I love the ka-bekihan of the story. Hahaha
photo source
 6. Panday - this was the first movie my son watched with Tita Edna and cousins Kuya Gab and Ate Noreen.
photo source
 7. Kung Fu Panda 2 - first 3D movie that my son watched with mommy and papa.
photo source
Well, di talaga sya favorite movies i can say na memorable movies. Yun lang pow.

P.S. Also, yung mga movies sa MMFF, I remembered, every christmas nanonood kaming mag pipinsan sa SM City Sta. Mesa, after mamasko sa mga relatives. Nilalakad lang namin papuntang SM, walking distance lang kasi. Hay miss those days...

Thanks for passing by...

No comments: