Friday, December 09, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 01 — A recent picture and 15 facts about ME


15 facts talaga naku wala ata ako non hahaha!! Lets start...


yan mainit init pa taken this picture a while ago...
Pwera pintas blog ko toh bakit ba?!


Sa totoo lang i don't like sharing things in my life that is so much personal. I am chismosa though i don't like na pag usapan ako gulo ko noh hahaha!


well here it is...15 FACTS ABOUT ME!


1. My real name is Michelle. And people surrounds me call me Mitch.


2. My relatives usually called me "Tame". Ewan ko ba jan sa pinsan kong si Ate Edna, bibigay lang nickname yan pa, pasimuno kasi yon ng kung anu-anong nickname eh. (i guess marami sa inyo hindi alam yan...)


3. I am a stenographer civil service passer. Kaso di ko naman na apply ever since nag start ako mag work.


4. I grew up without seeing my father, i was only i think 14 days old when my father passed away.


5. I am a single parent period. (excuse me... di ako yung iniisip nyo na nega kaya single, di lang talaga kami compatible)


6. My outlook in life change a lot when my son was born on August 24, 2007. (dapat lang single ako eh hahaha!)


7.  I want to take up a Master Degree. For career growth kasi yon. And also i want to teach sana. (hay kelan kaya ako makakapag start non, cross finger sana matuloy na)

8. I am a scholar from grade 1 till I graduated college. A Japanese couple sponsored my studies and it's a big help talaga sa mother ko since single parent din siya. Also, nung High school ako scholar din ako sa school (uuyy di ako matalino ah maabilidad lang hehehe)


9.  I have a barkda named "ANONYMOUS" way back in year 1997 when i was a freshmen High School and till now solid kami. (yeah!)


10.  I can be your most loyal friend or your worst enemy. (Mamili ka na lang don!)


11. I love eating chocolates kaya siguro napaka voluptuous ko (ay curvy pala!)


12. I was a cheerer way back in my high school days... (trying hard ba teh to be a dancer...dancing ek-ek lang hahaha! required kasi pag scholar ka mag join sa mga extra curricular activities) AND I love to sing... i want to be a singer sample ba gusto nyo??!! wag na sample baka magkaron ng storm signal hahaha!! Ganon ata talaga you can't get everything you want... 


13. I was awarded as employee of the year for 2007 in my previous employer (clue ang endorser nila ngayon ay si Paris Hilton hahaha!)


14. My entire life was spend in the Piña St. where i grew up.


15. I am the happiest person everytime i wake up in the morning with my family especially with my son beside me. I am very thankful for all the support and understanding of my family, relatives and friends. Of course, I specially thank our Hevenly Father for blessing and giving me a son in my life. (yon ang pinaka the best!)


Yehey na completo ko sobra pa nga eh hehehe... Hay na drain ata ako don ah hahaha!!!


Maybe friends you also have some facts about me to share, feel free to comment. Yeeehhhaaa!!!

No comments: