Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Challenge: The Meaning behind your blog name

Meaning talaga... It all started while watching My Binondo Girl, pinapanood ko kasi yung boyfriend ko don eh (ambisyosang frog ako, pak hahaha...)
photo source
Yummy di vah?!!




photo source
Ikaw na talaga Zian!!!















Back to kwento, I got the idea from Ms. Cherry Pie Picahe as Jean Sy (i love her also as an actress) of My Binondo Girl, as you can see and know naman ang figure ni Ms. Cherry Pie di vah?! I heard these in one of their scene while having conversation with Ms. Ai Ai Delas Alas as Zeny.

Jean Sy: Voluptuous naman
Zeny: Sige nga spell voluptuous?!!
Jean Sy: V-O-L, hay curvy na lang...

(I cant' remember the exact word pero something like that)

Also, i loved reading blogs, read... read... read... ng kung kani-kaninong blogs...

Then Mommy Fleur finally convinced me to create my own blog. Nag patulong ako mga ateh kay Mommy Fleur at Ate Rain mag isip ng blog name and I want to use the word Voluptuous. So we came to the final decision na ang blog name ko eh simple lang, yung aketch na aketch lang...

"The Voluptuous Mitch"

As i stated in my entry here, simply because I'm voluptuous...fullness...curvy whatever...in short SEXY nyahahaha...

Ang kumontra tubuan ng kulogo hahaha...

Thanks for passing by....

No comments: