Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Birth Day

November is my birth month and i celebrated it in the office. Sympre kahit papano nag handa ang lola nyo... our fav spag and pichi pichi...
Good for 20-25 persons daw toh?!
 Spag was good for 20-25 persons daw eh ilan lang ata kaming kumain ubos na kalowka di vah!!! yumminest kasi eh...

Cheesy pichi pichi
My visitors...visitors talaga parang party lang, officemates ko
 
(let me count nga uli?!!)
Surprise cake from my officemates, di ko po expected toh.. im sooo touch pips...
My birthday cake from my TOG family

Thank you (fr L-R) Jo, RJ, Cze, Che, Micai and Me (Also to Rain and Mommy Fleur not in the pix)
 Jo, san ka nakatingin??!!


Syempre dapat may solo pic ako birthday ko eh...tsarannnn...


Thank you for all my friends who greeted me on my birthday...

Thank you ate Des, Frenz, Christian, Bryan and Joyce for coming in our area (parang layo ng pinanggalingan kabilang cubicle lng naman hahaha)

Special thanks to my officemate slash friends Micai, Jo, RJ, Cze, Che, ate Rain and Mommy Fleur for the surprise birthday cake...

Love you all,

Mitchie

No comments: